The thoracic spine consists of 12 vertebrae and is the longest region of the spine. It is the only area of the spine connected to the ribs and has sacrified mobility for the protection of the thoracic viscera. This category contains pages that relate to the thoracic spine.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Thoracic Spine"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- T4 Syndrome
- The Effectiveness of Manual Therapies on the Thoracic Spine
- The effectiveness of thoracic manipulations on shoulder pain: A Case Report
- Thoracic Anatomy
- Thoracic Back Pain
- Thoracic Back Pain Red Flags
- Thoracic Disc Syndrome
- Thoracic Examination
- Thoracic Hyperkyphosis
- Thoracic Instability
- Thoracic manipulation with shoulder dysfunction
- Thoracic Manual Techniques and Exercises
- Thoracic Radiculopathy
- Thoracic Spinal Nerves
- Thoracic Spine Fracture
- Thoracic Spine Major Muscles
- Thoracic Vertebrae
- Thoracolumbar Fascia